Together we are strongerBuilding bridges between actors of the private sector to create a unified vision towards a better Lebanon
What We Do
Establish a constructive dialogue
- Establish committees for subject experts to discuss time-relevant subjects through our panels
- Increase public awareness and involvement by encouraging the Lebanese to join our community and follow our committees
Promote and assist development projects
- Projects with the potential to exponentially advance the social, political, and/or economic spectrum
- Provide our expertise and support to development projects that are catered towards the entire Lebanese population
Lobby policies to the government
- Our experts review and provide recommendations on policies, bills, and laws.
How are we different?
We are a passionate community aspiring for actual development across the entirety of Lebanon. We work independently and with other groups to pass plans and legislation that benefit the entire Lebanese people, beyond sectarian divides and individual interests. By doing so, we hope to be a catalyst for nationwide improvement and advancement.More
Every subject is discussed by the people with the appropriate expertise
We aim for the highest transparency to keep the public involved and aware of our activities
03.No Higher Ambition
We don’t secretly aim to reach higher sectarian, religious, or political interests.
In the aim of creating an economic vision to all sectors in the community as : education ,industry, agriculture etc…
‘’100% Liban ’’ created a weekly economic ...
Follow up on Educational sector
The Private School Follow-up Committee met on a round table with "100% Liban" at its headquarters in Sin El Fil.
The participants considered the need to develop a working document that incl ...
West Bekaa industries
“100% Liban” organized a round table with a group of industrialists under the title: “The strength of West Be ...